Wyatt let his Mom and Dad have their first night out together without him while he stayed with Nana and Papa. Friday night Matt and I went to the Reds game with our friends Brandon and Lauren. Unfortunately the Reds lost but it was a fun night out. Then I stayed at my parent's house with Wyatt and Mosley instead of heading back to Loveland at 11:00 at night. Wyatt ate at 10:00 p.m. and then went 5 1/2 hours before his next feeding. He's beginning to go 4-5 hours on a regular basis when he first goes down. This is nice for me:) Hopefully this continues! On Saturday we went for a walk in Clifton and stopped by to visit some family friends so they could meet Wyatt.
Tonight Matt, Wyatt and I just got back from an exciting trip to Target and Wyatt is taking his first long nap of the day. He's had a lot of awake time today and spent a long time laying on his play mat checking out his toys. He really seems to enjoy that! Tomorrow we are going to pack for our trip next week to Norris Lake. Wyatt and I are riding down with GG on Monday and Matt is coming down on Tuesday night. This will be Wyatt's first trip! I have to get used to packing for both of us now:) Hopefully I remember everything! Well, I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and a wonderful week. I will write again after our trip to Norris.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment