Today Wyatt turned 1 month old. It's hard to believe it's already been a month! It has gone so fast and he seems to be growing every day. Today Wyatt and I went to visit Ellen, Grace, and Hannah. GG also came over to get her grandchild fix for the day. Grace (who is 2 years old) saw her new cousin Wyatt today for the second time. She wanted to hold him this time but that didn't last long. As far as the rest of the weekend goes not much happened. On Saturday Matt was gone all day at a show for work so Wyatt and I hung out. We went for a walk in the morning and then that evening we met Nana, Papa, Doug, Michelle, and Evan at Maketewah Country Club for dinner. Papa and I hit golf balls first while Wyatt "watched"...which consisted of sleeping. On Sunday Matt, Wyatt and I had a lazy day around the house and then enjoyed a relaxing walk around the neighborhood that evening. When Matt gets home from work today I get to head to the gym for a short workout which I am looking forward to. I'm going to go give Wyatt a bath now so he's all clean and ready for Daddy to get home:) It was a good weekend and a good day!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the greatest picture. I see it in the wedding pictures already!!! Proud GG
We had a great time having you and Wyatt come to visit. This picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment