On Saturday Wyatt and I hung out around the house for awhile and then headed to Mariemont. First we stopped by Uncle Mark and Aunt Tracy's house to see the boys and Lucy. Wyatt got to meet his new cousin Lucy and they both slept the entire time! Also, Andrew, Wil, and Ryan got to meet their new cousin Wyatt. Matt stopped by also with a Shelby Cobra and took Mark for a ride around town. Then Wyatt and I met Matt at a garage party for the Concours d'Elegance car show that was over the weekend. There is a garage in Mariemont that restores old cars and they host the Saturday night party each year. This was Wyatt's first introduction to exotic cars:) Our friends Pete and Amy got to meet Wyatt and we were able to congratulate them in person on their engagement!
On Sunday Wyatt went to his first official car show! We figured we might as well start him early:) Matt was working at the show so Wyatt and I went with Nana, Papa, and Evan and met Grampa and Adam there also. It was a beautiful day to be outside! Then, that night our friends Mike and Sarah and their 10 month old son Charlie came over for dinner and to meet Wyatt. It was a gorgeous night so we were able to sit outside on the deck and enjoy dinner and some hanging out time. And that concluded our busy weekend!
Today, Wyatt and I are going to relax and hang out at home in our pajamas:)
On Sunday Wyatt went to his first official car show! We figured we might as well start him early:) Matt was working at the show so Wyatt and I went with Nana, Papa, and Evan and met Grampa and Adam there also. It was a beautiful day to be outside! Then, that night our friends Mike and Sarah and their 10 month old son Charlie came over for dinner and to meet Wyatt. It was a gorgeous night so we were able to sit outside on the deck and enjoy dinner and some hanging out time. And that concluded our busy weekend!
Today, Wyatt and I are going to relax and hang out at home in our pajamas:)
2 comments:
What a wonderful fun filled day you all had. I wish I could have seen Wyatt, but I did get to take a ride in the Cobra! Maybe someday Wyatt will be inpressed with GG and her Daddy gadding about town in a Cobra!! We love you Wyatt
Dear Wyatt,
It looks like you are getting lots of good naps. That's good because I think you are a really good sleeper and you love to sleep. I hope you don't pull my hair when I see you. But I think you are too little to do that. I like your dog.
Love, Charlee
Post a Comment