Friday, June 22, 2007

Hanging Out

Well, not much has been going on this week for us. Wyatt and I have done a lot of hanging out and we've managed to get out some also. On Tuesday Wyatt and I went to lunch with Brandon, Lauren, and Ed, friends of mine from the gym. Then we met Nana at Kenwood and went to Build-a-Bear to make bears for Wyatt's new cousins, Lucy and Hannah. Matt was off on Wednesday so we all headed to GG's for the afternoon. We walked down to Mt. Lookout Square and enjoyed a nice lunch a Zip's Cafe. It was a beautiful day for a walk! On Thursday Wyatt and I went for walk and besides that just hung out around the house and relaxed. Friday was our most eventful day. Wyatt and I went to the National Underground Freedom Center with Nana, Evan, and Katie. Then we met Papa for lunch and then stopped by his office so Wyatt could meet some people. Now Matt is playing with Wyatt while I am updating the blog. He will be gone at a show all day tomorrow so it will be Wyatt and I hanging out together. We'll probably go for a walk and then take it easy. And maybe meet up with Nana, Papa, Doug, and Evan for dinner. We'll see what the day brings!


Go Bengals!

Hanging out with Nana

1 comment:

GG said...

Nana you are a natural!! You go girl. love GG