Thursday, June 14, 2007

Relaxing at Home

After a very eventful weekend we have taken it easy this week. Wyatt, Mosley and I have gotten out almost everyday for a walk, but besides that we have been mostly hanging out at home. Today Wyatt did go to his first yard sale. Pretty exciting:) After the yard sale GG, Great Grandma, Wyatt and I went out to lunch, and since lunch Wyatt has been hanging out with GG at her house. It is kind of weird being at home without Wyatt, but I am getting some things done around the house. Also, I am going out to dinner tonight with some friends and am looking forward to that. Well, there isn't much else to tell about our week so here are some more pics of Wyatt.





2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Andrea !!! I stumbled upon this blog . . . and WOW - what a beautiful baby :) Congratulations! I am really happy for you. Hope all continues to go well.

Anna Foulkes

GG said...

I enjoyed having Wyatt all to myself on Friday!! He was such a good little boy. Gramps got a chance to hold him when he got home from work! That was a nice surprise for him!! Love GG