Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Great Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time down at Norris Lake with the Glassmeyers. Wyatt and I went down Wednesday morning with GG and then Matt met us down there that night. Wyatt had fun playing with all of his cousins for the weekend...Andrew, Wil, Ryan, Lucy, Grace, and Hannah. It was fun having everyone together:) Thanks for a great Thanksgiving GG and Grandpa!

It's hard to believe but Wyatt is 6 months old today! The time has flown by. He goes to the doctor on Thursday so it will be interesting to see how much he weighs and how long he is. He is getting close to being able to sit by himself...he can do it for a brief period of time but then usually ends up face planting. He seems to really enjoy sitting in his Bumbo seat, playing in his exersaucer, and just rolling around on the floor playing with toys. He has no interest in putting his feet down or in standing. I guess that will come when he is ready...he has too much weight to support:) He continues to enjoy trying different foods and his favorites right now are bananas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. He is going to try pears tomorrow for the first time!

Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good week. Oh yeah, and Mosley turned 5 on Friday! She got to spend the weekend with Nana and Papa and get spoiled. She came home exhausted and has been in bed since we walked in the door:) Enjoy the pictures.


Passed out during story time

Story time before bed


Checking out Enzo

Hannah, Wyatt, and Lucy at the lake

She's got my toy Mommy!

GG teaching Wyatt how to play dominoes

Hannah

Wyatt and Hannah chillin on the couch in their pj's

Wyatt is always on his back, Hannah is always on her tummy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big all the babies are getting! So cute sitting in their little seats..

GG said...

Andrea,

I just have to have the picture of the three 2007 babies sitting in their little chairs!! Please put it on ofoto or print me one!! thanks GG