Today Matt and I took Wyatt swimming in a pool for the first time and he loved it! He sat in the water and splashed and looked around checking everything out. He even splashed water all over his face but didn't seem to mind it at all. I guess it wore him out because he fell asleep before we even left the fitness center.
He is finally feeling better and seems to have gotten over both the croup and the ear infection. He is beginning to sleep a little better at night but still seems to be a little thrown off with the time change. He is wanting to get up at 5:00 or 5:30...too early for me. He continues to do well with his food. He tried sweet potatoes for the first time the other day and loves them! Yesterday he began showing a little interest in trying to get his knees under him while on his tummy and even scooted a couple of inches. He's doing better with tummy time and has even rolled himself over on purpose to lay on his tummy and hasn't gotten mad. Yesterday he was laying on his tummy, tongue out (he has definitely discovered his tongue and it is constantly out), staring at the dog chewing on her bone. He would not take his eyes off her. It was pretty funny and now I found the trick to tummy time:)
Well, I am going to go eat lunch and then hopefully cheer the Bengals on to a win!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wyatt, You are alway have a smile on your face . I know that you will have such a positive attitude about life and what it holds. It makes GG Smisle
I typed too fast . I meant that you always have a smile on your face. What a great personality!! Love you GG ang Gramps
Post a Comment