Wyatt had a great week...he is finally back to himself. He has been sleeping so much better at night:) His teachers said he had a great week at school. He has really enjoyed sitting in the Bumbo seat at school and looking at himself in the mirror or looking outside. He also went for a few buggy rides this week which he enjoys. So far we have had a good weekend. Saturday morning Wyatt and I hung out and played at home. Then after his nap we went over to Nana and Papa's house for the rest of the day. Wyatt, Nana, Mosley, and I went for a walk in the woods this afternoon in the beautiful weather. It was so pretty back in the woods! Wyatt's Great Aunt and Uncle, Vicki and John, are here visiting from West Virginia for the weekend so he got to meet them for the first time. They are at the UC-West Virginia game tonight with my parents while we hang out at their house. We are all having a sleepover at Nana and Papa's house tonight (even Mosley) and then Matt and I are going to the Bengal's game tomorrow while Wyatt gets to hang out with Aunt Michelle and Evan. A fun weekend! I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment