Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had a great Halloween. Wyatt dressed up like a hot dog for his first Halloween and did great. There was a parade at his school during the day and Wyatt's teachers got all of the infants dressed in their costumes and took them in the parade. They said Wyatt just laid there and looked around at everyone. They also said that people who didn't even know him were taking pictures because of his hot dog costume:) That night I put Wyatt in his wagon and we walked around the neighborhood before treat-or-treat started. He loves his walks! Then Matt, Wyatt, and I sat in our driveway and handed out candy. It was a beautiful night to be outside!

Wyatt continues to do well eating his vegetables and oatmeal. He tried carrots for the first time on Tuesday and loved them! I think he likes them a little better than the peas:) He is definitely a growing boy and is a good eater! I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend.


My little hot dog

Chillin in the wagon



Wearing Daddy's hat

The two boys


2 comments:

GG said...

Wyatt, You are the cutiest hot dog I have even seen!! Love GG

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't get over the Hot Dog costume! Wyatt is so adorable!