Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny Stuff

I know I just posted but it has proven to be rather interesting and funny having Wyatt in a big boy bed. Last night when I went upstairs to check on him this is where I found him asleep:



What made him decide that on the floor, half way under his bed was a good place to sleep is beyond me. He took his blanket, bunny, lamb, and pacifier with him though:)

Then today when he was supposed to be napping...which he never did...I heard a faint crying coming through the monitor. I went upstairs to check on him and couldn't find him. I looked in the bathroom and was calling his name when I heard him say "need help." I opened the closet door and he had shut himself in his closet and couldn't get out. As soon as I opened the door he said "go downstairs" and was totally fine. Needless to say that was the end of his quiet time.

I'm sure there are more interesting and funny things to happen now that he has the freedom to get out of bed. He keeps life interesting:)

1 comment:

GG said...

That is so funny!! Reminds me of when we had to lock Mike in his room because he kept getting out of bed and coming down stairs. When we went to check on him before bed we couldn't get the door open because he was laying up against it!! :) GG