We had a great 10 days with Elodie, David, and Oscar who were in town visiting from France. Elodie is like a sister to me and it was so nice to see her and meet her family...this was David's first visit to the USA and their son Oscar (18 months) and Wyatt had a lot of fun together. We stayed very busy while they were here showing them all of the sights of Cincinnati. We also made a 3 day trip to Asheville, NC to visit (my brother) Doug and his new wife Tara. It was a great visit! We hope to make it to France in the next couple of years to visit them:)
Wyatt goes back to school tomorrow...starting in a new room with new teachers. It should be an interesting drop off tomorrow morning! I think he has gotten very used to being home with me for the past 2 months. Then I return to work on Wednesday getting ready for a new school year. We are also getting ready for the new baby! I am now (almost) 33 weeks and am ready for the baby to be here...even though I have 7 weeks left. Hopefully it will go by quickly because I will be busy with work. We have the nursery all set up and ready for the new baby and Wyatt is really enjoying being in his new "big boy" room.
We hope everyone had a great weekend!

Watching the tennis with Nana


Elodie and David at the Red's Game

Wyatt and Oscar checking out the fountain downtown

He loved playing in the water

It's "cold!"

Oscar checking out the water

Wyatt at Elk Creek Vineyards in KY

Hugs!

Wyatt, Evan, and Oscar at Gainsway Farm in Lexington, KY

Mississippi Madame and her foal...the horse we own a part of

Nana and Oscar at Gainsway

Wyatt scooping up rocks in Asheville

Trying on hats while shopping:)
No comments:
Post a Comment