Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Official

Wyatt has officially made the transition to his "big boy" room! About a week and a half ago he asked Matt, after story time, if he could sleep in his big boy bed...so we went for it. And he hasn't turned back. We have moved all of his clothes, toys, and books to his new room and all we have left to do is hang pictures and his name up on the wall. He seems to really like it:)

It's hard to believe but Wyatt and I only have 3 weeks left together before we both go back to school. I'm not ready for summer to be over! Last week Nana and I took Wyatt to the Aquarium for the first time. He loved looking at the fish, turtles, alligators, jellyfish, and sharks...and especially liked watching the penguins swim and jump into the water. I hope to make it back again before our summer comes to an end.

Wyatt, Mosley, and I have been enjoying our morning walks. I am slowing down a little but am still getting out there. I'm 30 weeks today and am looking forward to the new baby arriving. Wyatt knows there is a baby in my belly but I don't think he truly knows what it means. I'm sure there will be a little jealously but I guess that is normal. I think he will be a good big brother:)


Wyatt's new reading area

Looking into his room from the hall

His new bed!

Nap time

Playing with his new "scoopy" tractor

His new frog sprinkler

Poppin a wheelie on his motorcycle

Checking out the jellyfish at the aquarium

Such concentration

No comments: