Wyatt is getting a lot better about standing and putting some weight on his legs. He was standing today holding onto the coffee table, without help from Matt! This is big progress considering not too long ago he wouldn't put his feet on the ground:) He definitely takes after me. Tonight we took Wyatt swimming with all of his cousins. He had a great time and it was fun to see him, Hannah, and Lucy together again. Wyatt's teachers said he is becoming the little Casanova of the classroom...he is kissing all over everyone! We are going to have to watch out for him when he starts crawling. He will be chasing after all of the girls:) He has had a great week and I am looking forward to the weekend.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure your gonna have to watch out for Wyatt aka Cassanova for a long time to come! :P
Wyatt, You have the best smile in the world!! I see you looking at those girls and thinking I've got their number!! Just wait!! It will be fun to see how many friends you will have in common!! Love Gg
Post a Comment