I am off work today so Wyatt and I are going to hang out together. We are both battling a cold so we are going to just chill for the day. We may go downtown to see Papa for lunch but that's probably it.
We had a good weekend. On Saturday Wyatt and I wandered around Kenwood Towne Center for a little just to get out. We also picked up a new bath mat and towel for his bathroom:) Then Saturday afternoon Nana, Evan, Wyatt, and I went to the Zoo for a quick trip to see the Manatees. Wyatt loved standing there watching them swim back and forth! Then we met Papa and Matt at the country club for dinner. Wyatt and Evan were both being little hams at dinner and keeping us entertained. We all went back to Nana and Papa's house, put the boys down, and then watched a movie. Before bed Evan and Wyatt were playing on Nana and Papa's bed and Wyatt was totally belly laughing at Evan being silly. It was so cute! My dad got a video of it so if I can I will post that soon.
On Sunday Matt, Wyatt, and I went down to Newport on the Levee and walked around for awhile. We were going to go to the aquarium but it was packed. We'll go back another day. We walked out onto the Purple People Bridge for the first time but it was really windy...Wyatt thought the wind was pretty funny though. It was so warm out! Then to top off the weekend the 3 of us went over to Adam and Kenda's house Sunday night and hung out. Wyatt was up until 9:00! He is such a little trooper. It was fun to hang out with them and Chris and Frankie.
Well, I hope everyone has a good week.
We had a good weekend. On Saturday Wyatt and I wandered around Kenwood Towne Center for a little just to get out. We also picked up a new bath mat and towel for his bathroom:) Then Saturday afternoon Nana, Evan, Wyatt, and I went to the Zoo for a quick trip to see the Manatees. Wyatt loved standing there watching them swim back and forth! Then we met Papa and Matt at the country club for dinner. Wyatt and Evan were both being little hams at dinner and keeping us entertained. We all went back to Nana and Papa's house, put the boys down, and then watched a movie. Before bed Evan and Wyatt were playing on Nana and Papa's bed and Wyatt was totally belly laughing at Evan being silly. It was so cute! My dad got a video of it so if I can I will post that soon.
On Sunday Matt, Wyatt, and I went down to Newport on the Levee and walked around for awhile. We were going to go to the aquarium but it was packed. We'll go back another day. We walked out onto the Purple People Bridge for the first time but it was really windy...Wyatt thought the wind was pretty funny though. It was so warm out! Then to top off the weekend the 3 of us went over to Adam and Kenda's house Sunday night and hung out. Wyatt was up until 9:00! He is such a little trooper. It was fun to hang out with them and Chris and Frankie.
Well, I hope everyone has a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment