Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Snow Day!
Wyatt and I had a great day off today...we both had school canceled! Matt was actually home most of the day also because he has pink eye now...I guess it's my turn next. For the most part Wyatt and I hung around the house and played. He did some finger painting and made a Valentine's Day card for his teachers...and took three naps. He also went to the gym with me and played there for an hour while I got a good workout in. Tonight Matt put Wyatt's new car together and Wyatt was very excited about that. He sat on the floor next to Matt and watched him very intently as he put it together:) If it hadn't rained all day I was going to take Wyatt out to play in the snow, but I don't think it ever stopped raining! Oh well, we found lots of fun stuff to do inside.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See here
Post a Comment