On Sunday morning Wyatt watched me decorate the Christmas tree from his Bumbo seat. He was very interested in what I was doing. Then all 3 of us wandered around the mall for awhile attempting to start some Christmas shopping. It was nice to have some snow last week to help get me in the spirit of Christmas. On Wednesday Wyatt's teachers brought some snow inside for the babies to explore with. Wyatt being his curious self jumped right in and played with it. I didn't have a chance to take him out in the snow to play though. Next time! It will be fun to see what he does:)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Visit with Santa
On Saturday Wyatt had his first visit with Santa and sat on his lap. He smiled and shook his head after checking out Santa's beard. He was very happy! My brother got some cute pictures so I will see if I can get some from him to post. Mike, Ellen, Grace, and Hannah joined us at my parent's church for the Breakfast with Santa. It was a fun morning! Wyatt must have had too much fun on Saturday because he didn't nap until 5:00 at night and then only slept for about an hour. He was happy and content the entire day though. It looks like he's going to be a kid who doesn't need much nap time!
On Sunday morning Wyatt watched me decorate the Christmas tree from his Bumbo seat. He was very interested in what I was doing. Then all 3 of us wandered around the mall for awhile attempting to start some Christmas shopping. It was nice to have some snow last week to help get me in the spirit of Christmas. On Wednesday Wyatt's teachers brought some snow inside for the babies to explore with. Wyatt being his curious self jumped right in and played with it. I didn't have a chance to take him out in the snow to play though. Next time! It will be fun to see what he does:)

On Sunday morning Wyatt watched me decorate the Christmas tree from his Bumbo seat. He was very interested in what I was doing. Then all 3 of us wandered around the mall for awhile attempting to start some Christmas shopping. It was nice to have some snow last week to help get me in the spirit of Christmas. On Wednesday Wyatt's teachers brought some snow inside for the babies to explore with. Wyatt being his curious self jumped right in and played with it. I didn't have a chance to take him out in the snow to play though. Next time! It will be fun to see what he does:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wyatt,
I love you. You look so cute sitting by your Christmas tree. I also love Moseley, you are so adorable and such a good big brother.
Love,
Charlee Palmer Wickemeyer
Post a Comment