Monday, December 3, 2007

A Relaxing Weekend

We all had a good weekend and I hope everyone else did also. On Saturday Wyatt, Nana, and I went downtown and wandered around and checked out the Christmas stuff. We stopped at the square and watched everyone ice skating which Wyatt really enjoyed. If it weren't so cold we would have spent longer outside watching, but we were all a little chilly! Then we went to Macy's and found Wyatt and Evan outfits to wear for Christmas. It was a nice and relaxing day and Wyatt got to spend some time with Nana. On Sunday Matt, Wyatt, and I hung out for the day which was nice. Then we watched the Bengals lose...again. Oh well! Here are some pictures to enjoy and I hope everyone has a wonderful week:)


Wyatt and Nana watching the ice skaters

I think he was wondering what those people were doing!

All bundled up and happy:)

I don't think he could figure out where his hands went

He loves his blocks

Being silly during story time

So peaceful

Check out the hairdo daddy gave me! (He wants to send me to school like this)

1 comment:

GG said...

Your Daddy is so silly!!! Love GG