Wyatt is feeling better and is back to his happy, smiling self. Now let's hope that he can stay healthy through the holidays and for our trip to Florida. Keep your fingers crossed! My last day of work was Wednesday so Wyatt and I have been doing a lot of hanging out since then. I did take him to school for a half day on Thursday and Friday so I could get the rest of my Christmas shopping done. On Thursday we went out to lunch with Nana and then on Friday we went out to lunch with "Aunt" Julie. He is such a social bug!
Yesterday while Matt worked I took Wyatt swimming at the fitness center and he loved it, so I took him again today. He smiled, laughed, splashed, and screamed with delight! He actually put his face in today...I think on accident but it didn't bother him. He actually did it again then! I think he was trying to imitate me blowing bubbles. He hasn't quite figured that out yet:) I'm looking forward to taking him swimming every day in Florida!
Also, I'm looking forward to his first Christmas. I'm sure he's going to be more interested in the wrapping paper and boxes than anything else but we'll see. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

He was playing drums on the pillow

Chillin on the couch

Striking a pose:)


Hanging out in the rocker

He loves his bunny!

Wyatt's new Johnny Jump Up from GG
No comments:
Post a Comment