Last weekend Matt and Wyatt got to spend the weekend together while I went to New Orleans for the American Montessori Society conference. It was nice for me to get away and they had fun hanging out together. On Saturday they went to the National Air Force Museum in Dayton for the morning. Matt showed Wyatt the B24 airplane, which is the type of plane that Wyatt's great grandfather flew in during WWII. Wyatt kept saying "Grandpa airplane" over and over again. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from then to share because I had the camera in New Orleans. Then on Sunday there was a family dinner at Mike and Ellen's house so Wyatt got to hang out with all of his cousins. I met them there from the airport so I could see Wyatt for awhile before bed. It was a nice weekend for all of us. Here are some other random pictures from February. Have a good weekend:)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI Wyatt! You are getting so big and still very very cute. You look like you were doing a great job helping with the muffins. Did you know I'm coming to Cincinnati next month? I can't wait to see you.
Love, Charlee
Wyatt, I think it is so cool that I think I it is neat that your dad took you to see is grandfathers plane. He would be so proud of your Dad for showing you his plane. Someday you will appreciate knowing what Great Gramps did for our country.You and your Dad must have had a great day together. Next time you venture of like that give us a call and if we can we will join you . lOve GG and Gramps
Post a Comment