Sunday, March 29, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home. On Saturday Wyatt and I went to our last Gymboree class. Wyatt is ready for a change of scene so we are starting Tumble Bees, a gymnastics class, at Kids First Sports Center this Wednesday. I am excited because when I was young I did Tumble Bees:) It will be fun now to take my son. On Saturday evening Nana and I took Wyatt swimming while Papa watched. Wyatt couldn't reach the basketball hoop so Nana found a bucket he could use as a hoop and that made him happy. I still think he wishes he could reach the big hoop:) Then the 3 of us went out to dinner...while Matt was out enjoying himself at a bachelor party. On Sunday we had a lazy day at home. Wyatt stayed in his jammies all day and played at home. It was a nice weekend.

Playing basketball in his jammies and hat



Cookie!

Playing basketball at the pool

Big splash!

So serious

Playing baseball with daddy

No comments: