Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hanging Out

Since we've been back from Florida we've just been hanging out. Nothing too exciting has been going on here. Also, since we took so many pictures in Florida I feel like I have barely taken any since then. I guess we really haven't done anything too exciting either:) Today Wyatt and I went to Entertrainment Junction for the second time. Wyatt loves looking at all of the trains, pushing all of the buttons to hear the sounds, and playing in the kid's area. After we left there we met Matt after work at Cici's Pizza for dinner. Some exciting news around here is that starting in February Matt does not have to work on Saturdays anymore! I am so excited to have an extra day of family time with all three of us. I think he is pretty excited also.

Wyatt has definitely entered into toddlerhood! He is starting to want to do everything by himself...which for the most part is a good thing, but not always:) He definitely has his moments where he looses it for no apparant reason, which I guess happens sometimes. But he still contines to be a very sweet, loving, and funny kid. He likes giving kisses and says "I love you" while signing it also. He loves school, his teachers, and everything they do there. He is at a very fun age and we are enjoying it. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!



Hanging out together checking out the trains

Wyatt, Maddie, Emme, and Drew

Giving Emme a kiss

Giving Maddie a kiss

Wyatt, Maddie, Emme, Drew, and Jacob hanging out

No comments: