Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back Home

We are back home from Florida and now enjoying some snow. I miss the sunshine and warm weather but it is good to be home. We had a great vacation:) I think Wyatt was pretty happy to be back in his own bed after spending a week in a pack and play. On Sunday when we got home he took a 4 hour nap and we finally had to wake him up at 4:30! He was exhausted! Here is the last group of pictures from our trip. I hope everyone is having a good week. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home.


Throwing shells with Evan

Hanging out


He loved being tossed in the air


Getting ready to splash daddy

Evan and Wyatt playing in the fountain by the condo

Cheese!

Chillin and watching some t.v. after a long day

No comments: