For the most part we had a nice, relaxing weekend. On Saturday Wyatt and I went to Gymboree and then hung out at home and played. We then met Nana, Papa, and Matt at the park in downtown Loveland for some playtime and then enjoyed dinner at Paxton's. We of course had to visit the candy store after dinner and Wyatt got his first taste of my favorite chocolate mints and loved them:) On Sunday morning Matt, Wyatt, Mosley, and I walked to the park for some more playtime. Sunday afternoon, while watching the Bengals lose, we lost power during our crazy wind storm. We were very lucky not to have any damage though, considering how many trees we have surrounding our house. The power came back on Monday evening which we were very grateful for...some people are still without power! Wyatt was a little trooper and did not seem too bothered by it. I hope everyone is having a good week!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Walking!
Our little man is now officially walking...finally. I think he was just taking his time until he was really confident. He has gone from only taking 4-5 steps when prompted to walking around the entire house, turning around, and turning corners without falling. He is so proud of himself and always has a big grin on his face when he's walking. It will probably get even better now that he has started spending most of his time at school in the Toddler classroom. We met with his new teachers last week and I think they are both going to be great. We are excited for the transition, but he is no longer our little baby anymore. He seems like such a big boy!
For the most part we had a nice, relaxing weekend. On Saturday Wyatt and I went to Gymboree and then hung out at home and played. We then met Nana, Papa, and Matt at the park in downtown Loveland for some playtime and then enjoyed dinner at Paxton's. We of course had to visit the candy store after dinner and Wyatt got his first taste of my favorite chocolate mints and loved them:) On Sunday morning Matt, Wyatt, Mosley, and I walked to the park for some more playtime. Sunday afternoon, while watching the Bengals lose, we lost power during our crazy wind storm. We were very lucky not to have any damage though, considering how many trees we have surrounding our house. The power came back on Monday evening which we were very grateful for...some people are still without power! Wyatt was a little trooper and did not seem too bothered by it. I hope everyone is having a good week!
For the most part we had a nice, relaxing weekend. On Saturday Wyatt and I went to Gymboree and then hung out at home and played. We then met Nana, Papa, and Matt at the park in downtown Loveland for some playtime and then enjoyed dinner at Paxton's. We of course had to visit the candy store after dinner and Wyatt got his first taste of my favorite chocolate mints and loved them:) On Sunday morning Matt, Wyatt, Mosley, and I walked to the park for some more playtime. Sunday afternoon, while watching the Bengals lose, we lost power during our crazy wind storm. We were very lucky not to have any damage though, considering how many trees we have surrounding our house. The power came back on Monday evening which we were very grateful for...some people are still without power! Wyatt was a little trooper and did not seem too bothered by it. I hope everyone is having a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment