Wyatt had a great transition week to his new Toddler classroom. He began napping there...on a cot...on Tuesday and has done great so far. On Tuesday he was the first one asleep at 12:15 and slept until 2:20! That is a great nap for him at school. They said he rolled off of his cot at one point but then just curled up in a ball where he was with his head on the cot and kept sleeping. I would have loved to see that:) Every day he has slept around 2 hours which is a lot better than I thought he would do. We'll see if that continues! He seems to really be enjoying playing with everything in his new room and loves being outside on the Toddler playground. His favorite thing to do is play in the mulch, so everyday he comes home with mulch in every place imaginable. We usually leave a small pile on the floor of the bathroom during bath time:) He is having a great time!
Today I am home with Wyatt because he woke up with a fever. Nothing bad, but too high that he can't go to school. I don't know if he is fighting off something...there is stuff going around right now...or whether he is cutting his next molar. I guess we'll see. He is supposed to spend the weekend with GG and Grandpa so we'll see how he's feeling later today. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Happy Birthday Papa!

Evan and Wyatt...I love the expression on Wyatt's face:)


Playing on the bench out front

Totally relaxed!

He's still working on getting it all in his mouth:)

Eating yogurt in his diaper and bib

Giving Hannah a kiss


Wyatt and Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment