Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Haircut

Wyatt had his first haircut today and now looks like such a big boy. He really needed one because his hair was hanging down in his eyes. It was a little sad to see some of the curls go but I'm sure they will be back. He got to sit in a little car and watch a Baby Einstein video while getting it cut and he did great. It was pretty cute:)

Last weekend Wyatt and I went to our friend's twins first birthday party. Josie and Maddie turned 1 on Monday but we helped them celebrate on Saturday. It was a beautiful day to be outside! Wyatt really enjoyed the puppet show they had and he had his first taste of a cupcake with icing...and of course liked it:) On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day by hanging around the house and then going to my parent's house for dinner. Wyatt slept in until 7:00 for me...he must have known. I even got to sneak away to church and to the gym to have some me time:) It was a really nice weekend.


All ready for his haircut

Check that out! (It was probably a ball on the video)

Wetting down his hair

All done...he seems pretty happy

The little man

At the birthday party on Saturday

Wyatt and Maddie

His first taste of icing

I think they were having a good time

Wyatt and Evan playing together

Wearing papa's cowboy hat



1 comment:

GG said...

Wyatt ou look so cool!! GG