Thursday, May 1, 2008

11 Months!

It's hard to believe that Wyatt is already 11 months old! He will be a year before we know it. Last weekend the weather was decent so we were able to spend some time outside. On Saturday Nana, Evan, Wyatt, and I went to the Flower Show at Coney Island for the afternoon. It turned out to be sunny and beautiful so it was a nice day to be outside. Wyatt kicked back and relaxed in his stroller while we walked around. On Sunday Matt, Wyatt, Mosley, and I went to get ice cream and then to the park. Wyatt had his first taste of ice cream and seemed to like it. He would open his mouth and wait for more:) At the park he got to swing and go down the slide. He loves swinging and just grinned from ear to ear as the wind blew in his face. After swinging we walked on the trails around the park and Mosley got to go for a dip in the creek...she was a happy dog!

This week Wyatt had his school pictures taken so I'm looking forward to seeing how they turned out. They even took a class picture with the infants! That should be funny to see. His teachers said he was sitting in the front just grinning. He is such a ham for the camera!

I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoy your weekend!



Evan and Wyatt sitting on the tractor at the flower show

Let's see if I can shift this into gear

Nana and her boys





Hmmm, I don't know about this

I think we wore him out:)

Crawling around with daddy's watch on his wrist...it's a little big


Our little man

Being silly with daddy

No comments: