Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Weekend Without Daddy

Wyatt and I have had a great weekend together! Matt went to Arizona on Thursday for the Barret Jackson Auto Auction so it's just been Wyatt and I hanging out together since then. Friday night we hung out at home and relaxed...I watched a movie when he went to bed. Then on Saturday Nana met us at the fitness center and the three of us went swimming. The water wasn't as warm as last weekend so Wyatt got cold pretty quickly...hopefully next time the water will be warm again. On Saturday night Wyatt got to hang out with the girls. My friends Kenda and Casey came over for a girl's night...take out, beer, and a chick flick. On Sunday morning Wyatt and I went to church with Nana and then out to lunch with Nana and her Clifton friends. Wyatt totally turned on the charm with all of the ladies. I think he knows he's cute:)

He's been so good this weekend, except for deciding to get up at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday. He is definitely unpredictable in what time he gets up in the morning. Today he slept until 7:20! I like that a lot better:) His bottom teeth have both completely poked through so he isn't drooling quite as much now, which is nice. I'm sure it will start again soon when the top ones come in! He is playing in his ExerSaucer right now and he loves bouncing up and down and playing with all of the toys. He is still a very content, happy baby! Well, it's time for his dinner.


Chillin on the couch

He loves his tongue


He loves watching Mosley

If you look closely you can see his bottom teeth!

No comments: