The rest of our time in Florida was great and the trip home was a lot less eventful. We got home Thursday late morning and just relaxed around the house and recovered for the rest of the day. Wyatt was exhausted because he slept from 2:30-5:00 p.m. when I finally had to wake him up! And he still went to bed by 7:30. I think all of the traveling wore him out!
He had a great day back at school yesterday and Carrie and Sharon were glad to see him. I think he was happy to see them too:) Over these past two weeks he seems to have grown up so much! He is holding his own bottle a lot of the time and feeding himself...he is a lot stronger sitting by himself and doesn't topple quite as hard when he does...he is beginning to put weight on his legs...he is starting to try to get his knees under him to crawl and actually seems to want to...and he is making a lot of new sounds while babbling. It's amazing how fast they change!
3 comments:
What great pictures! You look like you and your daddy were going with the flow!! Good job working on that sippy cup!! love GG
Andrea,
I love the picture of you and Wyatt in the water. Like mother like son ;)I am glad to see that you guys are doing so well. I check you blog spot more often then I should. I love it! Anyway so glad you are gettin him in the water early. Hope we can talk soon.
Love,
Kacey
Post a Comment