Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Some Cute Pictures

Not much has happened since last time but I got some cute pictures of Wyatt the last couple of days and wanted to post those. We have been hanging out all week getting stuff done around the house. Today Wyatt gets to go to school with me to start getting my classroom ready. I'm trying to get motivated to go back to work! Also, this weekend will be an exciting weekend for Wyatt. He will be going to Norris Lake with GG and Gramps for the weekend! Also, Matt will be in Louisville for most of the weekend so I have a whole weekend to myself. I'm not going to know what to do! Maybe I can finish the Harry Potter book:) Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.



Daddy calls this my prison outfit

Pretty relaxed after bath time

No comments: