Wyatt got a good report from GG and Gramps:) They said he did great the whole weekend and was a good traveler. He gets to go back down there this weekend also! We are having the Wickemeyer weekend down there so a lot of Jennifer's side of the family will be down there. Wyatt and I are heading down on Friday morning with GG and Great Grandma and Matt is meeting us down there that night. Somebody in the family has to work:)
Well, this has been a pretty lazy week, partly because it is soooo hot outside. I am ready for some cooler weather! I miss going for my long walks each day. We have still been walking around the neighborhood at night, which Wyatt seems to enjoy. He is so alert and loves looking around and checking things out. I just heard on the news that it is officially 100 degrees outside and we just broke the record from 1941! Too hot!
Hopefully it cools off soon. I hope everyone has a good weekend!
1 comment:
We had a wonderful peaceful weekend with Wyatt at the lake! He has one up on Mom and Dad!! You are such a good boy! love GG and Gramps
Post a Comment