Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Relaxing Week

This week has been pretty slow and relaxing. We haven't done much which has been pretty nice. Matt was off today so I got a lot done around the house while he hung out with Wyatt. I actually started cleaning out the storage room which is going to be a huge project! I'll take it in baby steps:) I've also been packing getting ready for our trip to Asheville, NC with my parents. Wyatt and I are going and leaving Matt here to work. We are leaving Saturday morning and are coming home sometime on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to going back down there again. It's a great city to visit!

Wyatt continues to do really well. He has had two nights now where he has gone 8 hours between feedings. I forgot how nice it was to get 6 or 7 hours of straight sleep! Besides that he's been doing around 6 hours which is still nice...I can't complain. He still loves to eat and I think he just went through a growth spurt because he was eating a lot! I'm curious to see how much he weighs at his 2 month appointment:) He is now in some 3-6 month clothes!

Well, I'm going to go back to packing and then head to the gym for a quick workout. Matt and Wyatt are taking a nap together on the couch now. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll write again when we get back from Asheville.






1 comment:

Charlee said...

Hey Wyatt, I like that picture of you and your Daddy sleeping with your dog. Is that dog your big brother or your big sister? He really loves you, you can really tell.

Love, Your cousin Charlee