Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wyatt meets a new friend

On Friday night we went over to our friend's house for some pizza and beer and to meet the new addition to their family. Jenny and Dave welcomed their son, Andrew David Franta, on June 27th. Wyatt met his new friend Drew and they hung out together for the night. They seem like they are more than 1 month apart in age. It's amazing how fast they change at this age! I'm looking forward to the two of them growing up together:) Drew is adorable and the family is doing great!

Wyatt also continues to do really well. He seems to be getting into more of a schedule and is sleeping well at night. He is also eating really well and is growing fast. He's getting some chunky little arms and legs:) We're still trying to decide who he looks like. I think he is a good combination of the both of us, while some people thinks he looks like me and others say he looks like Matt. Who knows! It will be fun to watch him grow and change and see who he ends up looking like. I think he's going to keep his blue eyes like his daddy though:)

Wyatt and I hung out with Nana and Evan yesterday at her house and Nana is coming over this afternoon to our house. We are going to go pick some flowers at a garden nearby. There is a garden at the Loveland Elementary School where you can pay and pick a bouquet a week for 10 weeks. So my mom and I are going to join and cut fresh flowers each week. This week the flowers are going to be put in church in honor of my mom's 4 year anniversary of her lung transplant. I am so grateful for each day I get to spend with her and I have so much respect for the mother who made the tough decision that allowed my mom to have another chance at life!

Well, here are some pics from the week. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Check out my chunky thighs!

Touchdown Bengals...Who Dey!

Drew Franta

Chris holding Wyatt, Francesca holding Drew

Wyatt and Drew

1 comment:

GG said...

They look like they could be cousins!! They are so cute!! GG