Friday, April 17, 2009
Asheville
The rest of our weekend in Asheville was nice. The weather was beautiful on Sunday so we got to spent a lot of time outside. In the afternoon we went to the Lodge at French Broad Crossing, the place where my parents have property. We grilled out dinner at the lodge and hung out there for the evening. The boys had lots of room to run around and play and the adults got to chill and hang out. We were home by Monday night and Wyatt was happy to see daddy. The rest of this week has been laid back. Wyatt has gone to school while I have tried to be productive around the house. I have been working on getting the guest room move in ready for Wyatt when the baby comes:) It will be intereting moving him to a big boy bed! I hope everyone has a great weekend.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wyatt,
I can't wait to see you next weekend when I come to Cincinnati.
Love,
Charlee
Post a Comment