It's been a long week here at the Glassmeyer household. Wyatt ran a fever from very early Tuesday morning until Thursday morning. It doesn't seem like a long time but it felt like forever! Especially because he wasn't sleeping well at night. I was home Tuesday and Wednesday with him and he was so pitiful...all he wanted to do was be held and snuggle on the couch...and watch Baby Einstein videos. I think I have them memorized by now!
Yesterday morning we had breakfast with Santa at my parent's church. Wyatt had a great time but was not too excited about sitting on Santa's lap. He enjoyed everything else though. Then last night we joined Mike, Ellen and the girls and GG and Grandpa for the Lebanon Horse Parade. The weather was cold, but beautiful, because we actually had snow!
We got our Christmas tree today and Wyatt "helped" us decorate it. He was definitely better at taking ornaments off than putting them on. Also, he felt like he needed to dunk his basketballs in the tree. Besides that we had a lazy day around the house.
Giving Enzo a hug
Attempting to sit on Santa's lap
Wyatt and I with my friend Julia and her son Benjamin (1 month younger than Wyatt)

At breakfast with Santa
Wyatt's new snow boots

He's starting a new fashion trend:)

Playing basketball in his boots
No comments:
Post a Comment