The past two weekends Wyatt has gone down to the Ranch and enjoyed some beautiful days playing in the hay and dirt, and going for tractor rides. Last weekend we all were able to go together, along with Mark and the four kids and GG and Grandpa. Wyatt enjoyed playing with his cousins and Andrew and Wil especially enjoyed playing with Mosley. She kept them entertained! Yesterday Matt and Wyatt headed down with Mark, Wil, Ryan, and Grandpa. Wyatt watched daddy fix the tractor and managed to get totally filthy playing in the dirt. I think he had fun:)
Today I am home with Wyatt because he was throwing up in the middle of the night. Hopefully this is a short lived illness:) He hasn't thrown up anymore today so we are keeping our fingers crossed! Besides that not much has been going on with us. Wyatt continues to enjoy being in the toddler classroom and continues to nap great on his cot. He comes home exhausted and dirty everyday! His favorite place to play on the playground is in the mulch:)
I hope everyone has a great week!

Wyatt and GG hanging out at the Ranch

Lucy, GG, and Wyatt


Throwing hay off the wagon

Wil and Wyatt

Enjoying an evening snack in his rocking chair

Going "nite, nite" on the living room floor

He was wearing his shoes with his footed jammies

I think he needs a haircut soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment