Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not Feeling Well

Early yesterday morning Wyatt woke up with a 102 degree fever and hasn't been feeling well since then. In the afternoon his fever got up to 103.8 degrees! He was miserable. I took him to the doctor yesterday to have his ears checked because of his history of ear infections, but he didn't have one. The doctor said it's just a virus...I've heard that so many times. But she also said that he is cutting 8 teeth right now. Ouch! He is getting his molars and his I teeth, which she said usually don't all come in at the same time. That could be contributing to some of his misery. Since he has felt bad I have pretty much had a child attached to me...even through the night. I'm hoping that this is a short lived virus and his teeth come in soon! We are supposed to leave for Norris Lake tomorrow morning for the week so we'll see how he's doing. I hope everyone is having a better start to their weekend!

Playing with the dog...he loves to crawl and chase her around the house

Eating a snack after swimming


No comments: