Wyatt had his first trip to the zoo on Saturday for his cousin Charlee's birthday party. I heard it was a lot of fun and a great day for everyone. We are sorry we missed it! Wyatt had a great weekend with GG, Grandpa, Dan, and Charlee! For the weekend he was feeling better until Sunday early evening when he got sick again. I had to pick him up at school early on Monday but today he was back to himself. I haven't seen him this happy in over a week! He was back to talking, smiling, laughing, and being his silly self again. This was so nice to see after over a week of being sick off and on. Thank you again GG and Grandpa for watching him over the weekend! We appreciate all of your help. I had a great weekend with Julie for her wedding. Everything was beautiful and it all went very smoothly.
Wyatt had a great day at school today exploring with pumpkins. His teachers said he enjoyed playing with them. She said she got some great pictures so I will post some of those when I get them. I hope everyone is having a great week! Here are some pictures from the Zoo.
Wyatt had a great day at school today exploring with pumpkins. His teachers said he enjoyed playing with them. She said she got some great pictures so I will post some of those when I get them. I hope everyone is having a great week! Here are some pictures from the Zoo.
Wyatt at the zoo all bundled up



1 comment:
Hi Wyatt! How are you feeling? It was so cool having you at my party. Wasn't that cake just the greatest? It was also fun playing peek-a-boo at GGs house. It's fun to hear you laugh. I hope we can play again soon. Maybe you can come to my house at the beach sometime.
Love,
Charlee
Post a Comment