Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yummy Cereal!

Wyatt had rice cereal for the first time this evening. He did pretty well with it but probably ended up with more on him and his bib than in his mouth:) I think we're going to have a big boy on our hands...he ate the cereal plus an 8 ounce bottle! He goes for his 4 month checkup this week and I'm curious to see how much he weighs. He's a solid little boy!

So far we have had a good weekend. Wyatt spent the night with GG last night and gave mom and dad a little break. We had a couples shower for my friend Julie last night and then this morning I actually slept in until 8:00. Thanks GG! Then Wyatt and I hung out with GG, Gramps, Grace, and Hannah for most of the day while Matt was at work. We're probably just going to hang out around the house tonight and maybe go for walk later if it cools off at all. I had to break down today and turn the air back on:( Hopefully it cools off soon so Wyatt and I can enjoy our evening walks again. Hope everyone has a good weekend!


Playing with GG

Wyatt loved this!

Watching Grace dance

Wyatt's first time eating cereal:)

2 comments:

GG said...

Wyatt, I had the best time with you today. Your cousin Grace was asking where you were when she woke up from her nap!! Congrats on the cereal..soon you will be eating your daddy's favorite cereal...Fruit loops? Can't remember..Matt I need some help here!! Love GG

Unknown said...

Don't think they come any cuter than Wyatt!! Wonder what you were thinking as you watched Grace - "who is this loud and crazy chic?" Looks like you enjoyed your cereal!!